Sunday, November 8, 2009

STYLE OF THE MONTH: Senegalese Twists



Good Morning!

I'm doing this post before my busy day today. I have 3 people: child natural cornrows, child natural braids, and adult Senegalese Twists. I wanted to talk about the Senegalese Twists for a minute:


They also go by the name Rope Twists or Silky Twists. The style is done the same way as the Kinky Twists with a straighter synthetic hair texture instead of the kinky/dreadlock/afro puff hair texture. Hair used is the regular kanekalon/afrelle braiding hair (I prefer the RastAfri or Black N Gold brands).

Anywho, I am offering this style with the extension hair included at a discounted price for the whole month of November. Senegalese Twists can last for 6 - 7 weeks with proper maintenance. See more photos of this style on adults here or on children here.

  1. Adults (hair included): $110
  2. College Students (hair included): $95
  3. Children (hair included): $65
Thanks for reading!Make your appointment here at this great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment