Saturday, November 7, 2009

Natural Hair Extensions

I love natural hair as you may know. But, it never occurred to me to do sew-in weaves that resembles our natural hair. Now, don't get me wrong I know they are out there but, I didn't think of trying it out on my clients until 2 weeks.

I do the Micros withe Sew-In Weave and one day a new client booked an appointment for that style. Except this time we did just the sew-in without the micro braids and my goodness...if I do say so myself GORGEOUS!!!






This is a full head sew-in with the front out to cover the tracks. Hair used: Milky Way Human Hair (ripple curl). I finger-combed the extension hair and did 2-strand flat twist in the front (styling lotion by Taliah Waajid). GORGEOUS GORGEOUS.

Tell what do you think???
 Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I thank you for posting this picture. I was needing to see what this hair looked like on a real person's hair. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. could u have done a full complete sew-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On this still how long did it last? Can u 2 strand twist if u start loosing definition?
    It's beautiful. Did u all of the edges out around the entire head?

    ReplyDelete