Saturday, November 7, 2009

SALON REVIEW: Hair Glamour by Tiffany P*

I don't usually review salons (because I don't usually go) but because I really really love my hair I had to share. As most of you know, I wear my hair natural (afro, flat twists, cornrows, kinky twists, individual braids, etc...) but, sometimes I like to get a press n curl and a good trim. I have tried one shop here in Oakland I really didn't like it (the girl burned my hair out literally!).


After that I haven't tried to look for someone else until 2 weeks ago...I was on
yelp.com searching for shops with good reviews on the "press n curl" style and the shop, Hair Glamour by Tiffany P. (www.hairglamour.net), caught my eye the most because:


1. It is sooo near to where I live.
2. She has a website: www.hairglamour.net.
3. All of the great reviews on the style I am seeking.


Today, I had an appointment with her and I am sooo pleased with the atomsphere, quality/skills, and her as a person. She will be my stylist for when I want my - press n' curl style.


Here's her information:


Tiffany P.
Hair Glamour
240 Grand Avenue, Ste. E
Oakland, CA 94610
phone number: (510) 835-7655
email: info@hairglamour.net


Other services are hair extensions (full head with net or partial) that will last for 3 months, up-to-date and fashionable styling, flattering hair color treatments, scalp treatments, precision cuts, hair restoration services, hair replacement services, lace front customizing and sales, and so much more...
I highly recommend her so much that I will refer all of my clients whom are seeking the micros/sew-in style from me to go to her for the sew-in portion of the style. She has the knowledge on how to keep the sew-in lasting for 3 months. I will just provide the micro braids on the perimeter only. Check out Tiffany's website (www.hairglamour.net), give her a call, I have and I am very very pleased with her work!!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment