Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holiday Gifting

Last year, I was on a roll with making bath & body products. Now, I was thinking of doing hair care items. Since, I am in that field that makes much more sense. I will be making the products that I have used on myself.

First, I will be making Black Onyx it has dual usage as a shampoo and a full body wash. Second, Creamy Locs for those who have locs and/or twists styles. Third, Whipped Creamy Pudding a moisturizing cream with light oils for everyday use and other natural hair styling. Lastly, Island Gold a conditioner that can be left in or act as a deep conditioner infused with herbs that promotes healthy hair.

These are the 4 things I will start with first. I have decided to leave them un-scented because everyone may not like what I like. However, if I get a collective poll on the scents then maybe.

They will not be for sale but as gifts. I will selected 5 winners through facebook or twitter. You'll have to answer the trivia questions regarding me and the info that's on my website, www.loveofhair.com.

You have to make sure you are a fan on facebook and/or following me on twitter. I will post 5 questions and the first person with the correct answer will receive the gift. Only one (1) gift per person. A message will be sent saying "You are the winner!", then you'll have to give me your address so, it can be mailed to you!

I feel really good about this. The products are handmade and all natural! The ingredients will be listed. That's all for now. Off to start ordering supplies and picking the trivia questions.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment