Monday, January 11, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Good morning & Happy New Year!!!

First off, my apologies on not making any recent posts.

Things have definitely changed for me in these past few days. I now have new hours of operation.
Sunday - Thursday, 8am to 5pm. Closed Fridays & Saturdays.

I realized that I need time to do my other projects and still be able to spend time with my family. Before I was just working everyday and that's not good for anyone.
This will allow me to continue with my self+propelled web design and new craft projects.

Update: I made liquid black soap shampoo thicker. It is very mositurizing. Yes, yes, yes, I know I am supposed to have the gift baskets done by now. But, really I am not going to give someone something I made that I have not tried myself. Please just hang in there and bear with me with the trial and error stage (*smile*)

This year I am soo excited everything will go as planned God Willing!
I've learned how to make earrings, re-working on my crochet crafts and natural hair products.

Stay Tuned great things are coming!!!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment