Sunday, January 31, 2010

Style Profile: Extension Cornrows

(excuse my photos. I didn't realize my lens had some kind of film over it when these photos were taken).

Hey I just wanted to put up some photos of extension cornrows I did earlier this afternoon. I choose to do the "feed-in" cornrow method when doing this style. Because of it's beautiful natural look, a lot of hair is NOT used, and it is less stress on the edges.



Well, that is all I just wanted to post these photos. If you have any questions, or comments, please comment below; email me at loveofhair@gmail.com.

If you are seeking this style you can make your next appointment with me at http://www.loveofhair.com.

Thanks for reading.
Until Next Time....
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. You have a really good design eye. I can't tell you how many times I have used feed in cornrows, to assist people with making their edges stronger. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WoW! Thank you for the comment Kristen! This is exciting because I have been following you and your work for a while and I admire you! I really appreciate the feedback.

    ReplyDelete