Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tree Braids Models & Crochet Projects

Hey there,

Been a while since I made a post. I've been doing a lot of client's hair for this rainy season.

In February, I wanted 4 models - my search is semi-complete - I have 3 models. Very happy about that. I will be taking before and after photos of this style so, the beauty can be seen.

I'm also excited that I'm working on my crafts projects again.
I made a matching hat & scraf set - all crocheted my me - for my daughter, threaded earrings & rasta styled beanie set for these rainy days!

I wanted to show off my craft work more to come soon....
Thanks for reading!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

toddler crochet hat and scarf set

threaded earrings and beanie set

threaded earrings upclose

No comments:

Post a Comment