Friday, January 29, 2010

Style Profile: Loc Extensions

Hey World!! (*waving*)

It is Friday night and I wanted to post photos of today's loc extension installation. This lady has a neon blue/fushia mohawk and wanted neon loc extensions in 4 different colors (neon green, hot pink, pink, and blue). We started at 8am and was finished a little bit before 5pm. Below you will see the before and after pictures.

These are made out of synthetic hair instead of the human afro kinky hair. Mainly, because she wanted these vibrant colors and for this style to be done quickly (instead of waiting to purchase the human then dye it to the colors).


Tell me what do you think? I would love to hear/read your feedback. If you have any questions, want this style for yourself, or comments feel free to do so below or send me an email: loveofhair@gmail.com.



Thanks for reading. 
Until Next Time...
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You guys get down in the Bay area huh! I love the uniqueness, but a bit much for me. Looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! the client asked and I provided without reservation. She was the most unique yet!

    ReplyDelete