Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Project: Crochet Hoop Earrings

Hey!!

I came across a crochet book by a sista in Atlanta named Afya Ibomu. I found it because I wanted to learn how to make crochet earrings, bracelets, tops, and other clothing accessories.


She had a wonderful pattern to make earrings with cabone rings (cabone rings are used to hold curtains in place). I couldn't find any in Michaels or any of the local craft stores. I did find it on eBay but, I didn't want to wait....

So, I used a pair of silver hoop earrings I already had as the frames for this beautiful project! Happy I had them yay yay! I call them "PrettyPenny" (named after my nickname) because the yarn color is close to copper in color.

They are not perfect but, hey it's my 1st time! lol anywho I am ready to try it again & again & again...

Until next time!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment