Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Craft Project: Check out these Threaded Earrings!



For Christmas I treated myself to learning the art of Peruvian Threaded Earrings. I am so happy with how fun and easy it was to assemble. In my excitement I made a pair of earrings (on the 1st try might I add) for my cousin's Christmas Present (see above).

What do you think?? It is a Brown frame with Orange, White, and Lavender colored shiny embroidery thread. They are 6-1/2" (I think) from the ear hook to the bottom in a tear drop shape.

In my excitement I posted the photo on my facebook page and now one of my friends from college ask for one as well. Done and Done! I found eBay (oh I looooveee eBay!!) 100 colors of embroidery thread - ordered and shipped - now I have them and I don't know where to begin!!

Elated!! is the word I have frame wire in different colors so stay tuned for photos the results!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment