Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1st Annual (unofficial) Holiday Client Appreciation Gifts!

I know it has been awhile since posting (or tweeting). I have been very busy and in a "funk" because of certain past clients trying to break my spirits. However, THEY WILL NOT GET ME DOWN! I just don't understand why people take my kindness for weakness. In lieu of those situations I am going to be putting together gifts for my best clients!

The gifts will include:
  • Liquid Black Soap
  • Whipped Hair Creme
  • 1 pair of earrings
  • Thank you Card
I really appreciate you because you are the reason why I have not stop doing this. I would like to have all of this done by Christmas however, that may not happen more like December 31st/ January 2nd. When I make the first batch I will take a photo of the complete package.

The gifts will not be delivered through the mail. An email will be sent to those clients selected for pick up.

Until next time!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment