Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Updates going on the work site.

Hey there,

So much has gone on since the last post and I do apologize for not getting my newsletter out on the 1st. Expect to receive it by tomorrow or the 4th (depending on the time).

Anyway, I have figured out how to fully code my website to show my designs. You may not know this but, I'm a geek as well!
The www.loveofhair.com site has some updates as of now: the new Style Of The Month is up and I have changed the client review page.

I can't wait until I get some time to create my site's new design in Photoshop and then code it so, you can see the new Zanai's Love Of Hair website.

Until then I will keep you updated with screenshots and whatnots...

Thanks for reading!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment