Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Seeking Tree Braid Models


I hope your Thanksgiving was family and fun filled. My brothers came up from LA and we are having a ball.

The end of another month is coming upon us, meaning the new Style Of The Month is here: Nubi Nubi Twists (see the posting below for that style).

Anyway, this is about Tree Braids. A few posts back I did a client's hair in that style and it was my first time. Now, I'm looking for 4 more ladies whom are willing to try this style out. This will help, giving me more practice time to perfect the style and lessen the time of completion.

I am only able to do this style with curly or wavy textured hair (for now). The hair used on the model is: Batik synthetic braiding hair in bulk form. This type of hair is of great quality close to human hair. 4 packs were used to complete the style. The hair comes in 18" length only (that I know of).

I will post later the website so you can see the different textures. The better brands of synthetic hair are Batik, Bonne, and some of the curly FreeTress (only for the textures they produce).
*UPDATED the website is: http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/sybrha.html for Batik, Bonne, and FreeTress synthetic hair*

Please let me know if you are interested by emailing me: loveofhair@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Akiya

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment