Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vent: let it off ya chest!

This topic will come up from time to time when I need to get something off my chest. Just decided that I need to vent regarding some situations that have come my way these past few days. Please bear with me if I start to ramble:

:::Sidebar::: now I try to be easy going, kind, and courteous to all of those around me. Maybe these are characteristics that screams to ill-hearted people as "let's mess with you!" :::Sidebar:::

Issue #1: Flakes...oh where do I start? I did this person's hair before (once mind you) but total appointments made: um maybe 7! Now, I do not have a problem if things come up and you cancel. My problem is the no-call/no-show "cancellations". This person has done this to me about 3 times. Now, I know what your thinking "why are you still dealing with him?"
Well, it's because I have online appointment making and that's how he gets by me. Then he doesn't make appointments frequently. This last time was the last straw!



Here's what happened: this person booked Nov 31st, Dec 1st, & Dec 22nd with a note asking for loc maintenance & a style. Look at those dates...I know it looks crazy to me too! So, I contacted him immediately to get clarification. Now, he's scheduled correctly.

The first appointment date comes around and I don't hear from him regarding being late, stuck at school/work, nothing! I called him 30 minutes after the start time, phone goes straight to voicemail, left a message that he was cancelled and I was done!

Later on that evening, I kindly emailed him that we are to not do business again and all of his future appointments made are cancelled.

I still haven't heard from him. I'm thanking God for keeping people away who have ill intentions. It may not seem that way to me at first but, in the long run everything works itself out. I just hope that people will understand the value of consideration- to cherish and keep it at all times for one day someone else will try to keep it from you too.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment