Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My samples are done!!




I am so elated and relieved that my sample are ready for pick up. I have selected 30 of my best clients to try out my hair products. The sample have been divided between two groups... Locs and Braids/Twists/Naturals.

Below are the photos of what inside each of the boxes according to the group.

Group 1: Braids/Twists/Naturals


Herbal Oil: Jojoba Oil infusion (nettle, sage, horsetail, burdock root, lemongrass), fractionated coconut oil, meadowfoam seed oil, marula oil, vitamin E, and Bergamot & Grapefruit essential oils.

Hydrating Butter: Cupuacu Butter, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Vitamin E, and tropical fragrance.

Group 2: Locs



Herbal Hydrator: Aloe Vera Juice, Purified Water Infusion (Blue Malva, Horsetail, Nettle, Sage, Flaxseeds), glycerin, sea silk, and papaya coconut fragrance oil, grapefruit seed extract & citric acid (preservatives).

Herbal Oil: Jojoba Oil infusion (nettle, sage, horsetail, burdock root, lemongrass), fractionated coconut oil, apricot kernel oil, hemp seed oil, vitamin E, and Bergamot & Grapefruit essential oils.

Once I receive the feedback from those chosen clients I will know which one will be good! After that I will provide samples of liquid shampoo, conditoner, loc promade/gel, twist creme...

Well here are photos of the "before" packaging and labels:




The "after" packaging:




Twitter: @zloveofhair
Facebook: Zanai's Love Of Hair
Yelp: Zanai's Love Of Hair

1 comment: