Sunday, December 26, 2010

 Humble and Thankful! 

Although, there was a lot of unforeseen misfortunes happening to me since October... I am happy to say that, I love the Lord with all my heart! I still have life, my family, love, friends, and a GREAT support system.

I humbly can say Thank You Lord and Thanks to YOU. If you are just a reader of my blog, following me on twitter/facebook, a client, a potential client, bookmarked my website, passed out my card, came to a consultation meeting, read my yelp, etc... I THANK YOU!!!

I give my all and the amount of support from you feeds the energy I have to keep doing what I am doing!

Bigger and better things are in store for 2010 (don't know what they are yet...but the wheels are spinning in my head).

Once again Thank you for your support.

Peace, Blessings, Happy Holidays, & a Happy New Year!



Twitter: @zloveofhair
Facebook: Zanai's Love Of Hair
Yelp: Zanai's Love Of Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment