Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!


It has definitely been a loooooonnnnnngggggg time since I have THOUGHT about making a post! (I'm kinda bad at this lol and I have an app on my phone to make it easier!)

So, I'm doing a post because I wanted to show my 1st order of "A.K.PENNY Custom Gift Sets". I did a set back in May for a friend of mine and one of the recipients asked me to make her a set for Christmas. For my friend, I crocheted 10 purses (and sew-in lining with a pocket) and added whipped butter and sugar cube polish. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo of that! Ugh...

Fortunately, when this lady called for a set I had my camera ready! I didn't make any crocheted purses because that was going to take too much time. Check out the pictures below. I'm very proud of these sets as well!

Also, I'm making 30 small samples for my chosen clients. (I have already picked them). This is the start of my hair care line for my clients. I'll post pictures for that soon.

Can you believe thAt this week I'm supposed to be on vacation?!?? Bananas! My mind never stops...help?! Lol

Going back to working on the samples....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!









































Twitter: @zloveofhair
Facebook: Zanai's Love Of Hair
Yelp: Zanai's Love Of Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment