Sunday, April 25, 2010

Loc Creme w/ ingredients


Good morning,

Loooong time no post...trying to work on that but, this post is to show off my Mixtress abilities.

This pic is on Loc Creme for my loc client that I have. I used some products from the beauty supply store but, stopped when reading the ingredients.





My creme ingredients are:
  • Aloe Vera juice
  • Herbal infused water (burdock root, comfrey root, lavender, and sage)
  • Soybean oil
  • Grapeseed oil
  • Sweet almond oil
  • Castor oil
  • Horsetail butter
  • Grade A shea butter
  • Oat protein
  • Calendula extract
  • Honeyquat
  • And a natural preservative called Tinosan SDC

It may seem like a lot of ingredients however, each serves a purpose for the hair growth, shine, and health. All of the oils and horsetail butter are light and absorbs easily. The shea butter is in there at a small percentage and will not weight the hair down.

Its a 8 ounce jar of goodness. I call it "Loc Creme" because I am using it on my loc clients however, I used it on my natural hair has well.

That's all for now, more to come...

(picture of locs re-twist with my loc creme)

Thanks for reading,
Akiya
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment