Saturday, April 3, 2010

It has been a while, Crochet Projects!!!

Heeeelllloooo There!!! (*waving*)

It has been quite a while since I've last posted anything on here! (I know right???) This is due to the Spring/Summer season is here and a big wave of new clients have been coming my way. Not to mention I have been working on some crochet projects:


The photo above was the "pieces" for my client's birthday goodie bags, all handmade: the bag, the whipped shea butter, and the sugar cube scrub daisies. With the help of my cousin, we made 9 crochet bags, hand-sew that fabric you see into the bags with a pocket & snap (to close), whipped up some shea butter, made single use sugar cube body scrubs.

I am soooo mad at myself, though! When we finished up the packaging I realized that I didn't have any (charged or extra) batteries in my digital camera (the cellphone's camera did no justice)!!! WHY WHY WHHHHHYYYY!!!!

It was so pretty to see 9 bags already to go to give to the ladies in attendance! Hopefully, someone else will ask me to do a "Goodie Bag" set for their next birthday party or ladies night get-together or something....maybe you?? hint hint ;-)

I did a few hats as well but, this one in particular I really like because it's big enough to hold my fro and even chin-length locs. It's in the tam style with a brim, all black:

Next on the list of projects are 2 sets of threaded earrings and a crochet cellphone cozy:
 I made the Red Black & Green earrings for my mother-in-law and the other earrings with cozy are for a friend of mine (a gift that is waaayyy past due!).

Well that is all for now. I will post more since I have 3 more hats and newborn baby set to make....
stay tuned for those photos and also for more hairstyling show posting!

Thanks for reading,
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. how did you learn to make threaded earrings? yours are very unique and a little more detailed than i have seen from others.

    ReplyDelete