Monday, October 18, 2010

My Hairstyle: Cornrow Mohawk with Twists














Hello again,

As promised I am going to keep this blog updated. I was at the salon yesterday, had some time before my client arrived, and my hair needed help! Lol

I was inspired to do the above style on myself, by one of my clients (I did something similar to her hair).

Anywho, in the above pictures, I blow dryer my hair and cornrowed the sides like a mohawk, while leaving the middle out.







Now, in this picture I twisted the hair that was left out to complete the style. The best thing about this style isthe 2 for 1! I can wear it with the twists, or wear a twist out, or blow out the middle and wear that! Ok....sooo....that's a 3 for 1 but you get my point lol!

That's all for now.
Until next time....


Twitter: zloveofhair
Facebook: Zanai's Love Of Hair
Yelp: Zanai's Love Of Hair

2 comments:

  1. what do you use to do your twist? This style is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of now, I used Taliah Waajid's Style & Shine cream. and THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete