Thursday, July 1, 2010

JULY's Style of the Month!

Good Morning!!

July is here everyone and I was trying to figure out what to offer for July (since I didn't do anything specials for June). Started thinking about what styles haven't I done in a while or not at all.
I could not choose so, I created a poll for the website, this blog, and my facebook fan page.

Here were the choices:
  • Micro Braids (full head)
  • Micro Braids with Sew-In Extensions
  • Cornrows with Sew-In Extensions
  • Individual Tree Braids (full head)
  • Individual Tree Braids with Sew-In Extensions

Based on the results: Micro Braids and Micro Braids with Sew-In Extensions were tied! 
My final decision is......
MICRO BRAIDS WITH SEW-IN EXTENSIONS
(human or synthetic hair)

If this is a style you would like to achieve please go to my site for the special price and to book your appointment before the calendar fills up: http://www.loveofhair.com
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment